The mission of Executive Education is to develop and deliver high quality management and professional development programs and related services. For more information please contact: Pattie Hollinger.
Center for Business and Economic Research (CBER)http://www.uncg.edu/bae/cber/
CBER performs high-quality applied research in economic policy and business practice, drawing on the expertise of the faculty of the Bryan School of Business and Economics. CBER’s goal is to use sound and objective research to serve the Triad community, and to assist in the economic development of our region.
Office of Researchhttp://www.uncg.edu/bae/or/
Our mission is to support faculty members in their scholarly and creative research activities. In particular, the office assists faculty members with the following services in sponsored research:
- Finding sponsors for external contracts and grants
- Pocket Guide for Proposal Submission and Award Administration
- Preparation of proposals and research manuscripts
- Administration of funded projects
- Guidance on Bryan School and UNCG policies and procedures
- Locating research partners in the Bryan School