Bryan Graduate Students & Alumni from Bryan Graduate Programs
Please follow the steps below to request an appointment with a Bryan School Career Counselor:
No need to call, email, or walk in to the office to set up an appointment. Simply log into your SpartanCareers account and select a time to meet with our staff. Appointments are available after 5:00pm to accommodate our students who are working full-time.
- Login to your SpartanCareers account: https://uncg-csm.symplicity.com/students. Use your UNCG email address as your username, and the password provided in the Welcome Email (if you do not know the password click “Forgot Password”).
- On your first login, complete your profile. On the homepage, select “Request an Appointment” under “Career Counseling.”
- Select the reason for your appointment under “Type,” and select a “Date Range.” Please do not select anything under “Length.” Appointments typically last between 45-60 minutes. Under “Location” select “301 Bryan School – Darlene Broadhurst” (even if requesting a phone or Skype appointment), and under “Counselor,” please select “Darlene Broadhurst.” OR select Bret Althiser’s name if you are an M.S. in Accounting student/alumni requesting an appointment. Specify a day of the week under “Days of the Week” if necessary. Then click on “Check Availability.”
- On the right will appear a list of available meeting dates and times. Remember to select a wide date and time range for appointments so that all available appointments will be shown. You can also uncheck “Days of the Week” to see all available appointments.
- Click on the counselor’s name in blue under the date and time you choose and a “Confirm Appointment” box will appear. If there are certain things you’d like to discuss during the meeting, please list that in the “Additional Notes” section. Also, if you are requesting a phone or Skype meeting, please include that in the “Additional Notes” section along with your phone number or Skype account name so the Career Counselor can contact you.
- Once you have completed all required fields, be sure to click on “Submit Request.” The Career Counselor will either approve or decline your requested appointment by e-mail. If your appointment time is declined, it’s most likely due to a scheduling conflict. Please then return to SpartanCareers and select another appointment time.
If you have any trouble using SpartanCareers or finding an appointment time that works with your schedule, or if you do not have a SpartanCareers account, please contact Darlene Broadhurst at email@example.com or 336-256-0390 or Bret Althiser at firstname.lastname@example.org or 336-334-9815 for assistance.