The online certificate programs in the department of Information Systems and Supply Chain Management consist of a minimum of 12 semester hours but may not exceed 15 semester hours. Students who are not proficient in basic PC skills will be required to take ISM 600: Desktop Data Management Tools (1.5 credit hours) during their first semester in a certificate program.
Credits from the Graduate and Post-Graduate Certificate Programs may be combined with the Bryan MBA or transferred over to the Bryan MSITM. In order for credits to transfer, students must apply and be admitted to the MSITM program prior to completing all requirements for the certificate program.
- Official transcript confirming a bachelor’s degree (master’s degree for the Post-Graduate Certificate) from an accredited college or university
- TOEFL scores, taken within last 2 years (for international applicants)
- Statement of purpose highlighting career and educational goals
- Three letters of recommendation
- Completed Graduate School application and $60 application fee
- Fall: July 1 | Spring: November 1 | Summer: April 1 (limited)
- International Students – Fall: May 15 | Spring: September 15 | Summer: February 15 (limited)
Tuition and Fees
For information on tuition and fees, go to UNCG Online website. Be sure to scroll down for information on in-state, out-of-state, and military tuition rates. Please note: online students will not be assessed an orientation fee. However, the Bryan School assess a differential tuition fee for its graduate programs. The differential tuition averages $200 per credit hour.
Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics
Graduate Certificate in Information Technology
Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain, Logistics, and Transportation Management
Graduate Certificate in Information Assurance, Security, and Privacy
Post-Graduate Certificate in Information Technology
479 Bryan Building