The Graduate Certificate in Information Technology is intended for professionals from all industries, functional areas of business, and academic backgrounds who are interested in advancing their understanding of technology and its application in the business environment. This online program is designed to provide you with state-of-the-art knowledge and skills in information technology. Upon completion of this program you will be prepared for the challenge of developing and managing an information system within an organization.
Required Courses (9 credit hours)
- ISM 671 Data Management (3 credit hours)
- ISM 672 Web Programming (3 credit hours)
- ISM 673 Telecommunications and Networks (3 credit hours)
Elective Courses (3-6 credit hours from the following or other approved courses)
- ISM 675 Business Analytics (3 credit hours)
- ISM 679 Special Topics in Information Systems (3 credit hours)