The Post-Graduate Certificate in Information Technology is designed to be ﬂexible, dynamic, and to provide state-of-the-art exposure to both information technology and management practices for professionals who already have an MBA degree (or master’s degree in a related ﬁeld).
Based on the student’s background, the program director will recommend 12-15 credit hours from the following or other approved courses:
- ISM 671 Data Management (3 credit hours)
- ISM 672 Web Programming (3 credit hours)
- ISM 673 Telecommunications and Networks (3 credit hours)
- ISM 675 Business Analytics (3 credit hours)
- ISM 676 Information Security and Privacy (3 credit hours)
- ISM 679 Special Topics in Information Systems (3 credit hours)