The Online Degree Completion (ODC) program serves transfer students and students who wish to return to UNCG to complete their bachelor’s degree. This program is specifically planned to provide students with the opportunity to complete their work online toward an AACSB-accredited BS in Information Systems and Supply Chain Management with a concentration in Supply Chain Management. Courses are taught by the same faculty who teach on campus.
First you must apply to UNCG and then separately to the Information Systems and Supply Chain Management Online major. After successful admission to the university, an advisor will work with you to make sure you have completed or will complete general education and pre-admission courses before entering the ISSCM Online program. Students who have not completely met these requirements can complete them at a community college or in some cases through UNCG web-based courses.
Required Courses (12 credit hours)
- SCM 206 Logistics and Transportation Managment (3 credit hours)
- SCM 304 Managing and Organizing Projects (3 credit hours)
- SCM 402 Logistics and Supply Chain Management (3 credit hours)
- SCM 432 Supply Chain Management Project (3 credit hours)
Electives (6 credit hours from these or other approved courses)
- ISM 210 Business Computing II (3 credit hours)
- ISM 218 Database Systems (3 credit hours)
- SCM 498 Independent Study (1 credit hours)
- SCM 499 Problems in Supply Chain Management (3 credit hours)
- STH 313 Revenue Management (3 credit hours)
- CRS 463 Global Sourcing of Apparel and Related Consumer Products (3 credit hours)
or other approved electives
Bryan Online Degree Completion Program