The Online Degree Completion (ODC) program serves transfer students and students who wish to return to UNCG to complete their bachelor’s degree. This program is specifically planned to provide students with the opportunity to complete their work online toward an AACSB-accredited BS in Information Systems and Supply Chain Management with a concentration in Supply Chain Management. Courses are taught by the same faculty who teach on campus.
First you must apply to UNCG and then separately to the Information Systems and Supply Chain Management Online major. After successful admission to the university, an advisor will work with you to make sure you have completed or will complete general education and pre-admission courses before entering the ISSCM Online program. Students who have not completely met these requirements can complete them at a community college or in some cases through UNCG web-based courses. Students should also plan to take foreign language through the first intermediate level (203 or above) as part of the ODC program.
Required Courses (18 credit hours)
- ISM 210 Business Computing II (3 credit hours)
- ISM 218 Database Concepts (3 credit hours)
- SCM 304 Project Management (3 credit hours)
- SCM 306 Global Logistics Management (3 credit hours)
- SCM 402 Supply Chain Planning & Execution (3 credit hours)
- SCM 432 Supply Chain Project (3 credit hours)
Electives (3 credit hours from these or other approved courses)
- SCM 498 Supply Chain Internship (1-3 credit hours)
- SCM 499 Supply Chain Independent Study (3 credit hours)
- STH 313 Sustainable Revenue Management (3 credit hours)
- STH 450 Service Management (3 credit hours)
- CRS 463 Global Sourcing of Apparel and Retail Products (3 credit hours)
Bryan Online Degree Completion Program