You can locate all eligible employees in the below form drop-down.
Purpose: To recognize a member of the Bryan School administrative staff for excellent performance in furthering the mission and goals of the Bryan School of Business and Economics.
Previous Recipients: Found here
The Award: The recipient will receive a $1,000 award, a trophy, and special recognition. The Award will be presented at the April meeting of the Bryan School Faculty and Staff and announced at the Bryan School Graduation Ceremony in May.
Eligibility: Employees of the Bryan School who have been employed for at least two years, with this being the second of those years. All eligible employees are in the drop-down list found in the nomination form.
Who selects the award winner? The Committee evaluates the nominees and provides the packets on all the nominees, the committee members’ evaluations, and a reasoned recommendation to the dean. The Dean selects the winner.
Evaluation Criteria: The winner of the Bryan Staff Excellence Award will be the person who made the most valuable contribution to furthering the mission and goals of the Bryan School of Business and Economics this year. Some of the criteria that should be considered include:
- Excellent performance of their assigned duties supporting the work of their unit and the Bryan School.
- High professional standards and dedication to duty.
- Excellence in leadership.
- Innovative or creative thinking and problem solving
Who can make a nomination:
Students, alumni, staff, faculty, and administrators of the Bryan School may submit nominations.
Nominations are due by 5pm on Wednesday, April 8, 2015.
Thank you for recognizing the excellent performance of a member of the Bryan School staff. Please provide a description of the activities, behavior and accomplishments of your nominee that you believe qualify him or her for special recognition.
Notable activities, behavior, and accomplishments can include:
- High professional standards in carrying out his or her job assignment
- Going that extra step to follow through on tasks or projects or solving unusual or difficult problems
- Suggesting and implementing new or improved processes or procedures to make the operations of the Bryan School or its units more effective, efficient, or useful to the Bryan School community
- Serving in an informal or formal leadership role in performing his or her assigned duties, encouraging excellence performance or innovative thinking in the workplace
- Serving the Bryan School community by participating in Bryan School committees or contributing to group projects or representing the Bryan School in university, civic, or professional organizations
You are encouraged to provide specific examples of the notable performance of your nominee since this will help the committee understand why you believe this person deserves special recognition.
If you have questions about how to nominate a member of the Bryan School staff, please contact Terri Sparks (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please complete the following form to submit your nomination:
Thank you again for recognizing the accomplishments of the Bryan School staff.