Resources for Candidates
Although we invite you to visit the entire UNCG University Website, we do provide this information which may be of particular interest to you, for your convenience.
We currently do not have any openings, but check back soon.
In the Bryan School of Business & Economics, we create and disseminate knowledge about the theory and practice of business. In addition to our courses and research, we accomplish this through hands-on projects, global experiences, and outreach to the community. Our work produces principled leaders and exceptional problem solvers who have a global perspective, an innovative mindset, a broad understanding of sustainability, and a commitment to improve the organizations in which they work and the communities in which they live.
- The University of North Carolina at Greensboro will redefine the public research university for the 21st century as an inclusive, collaborative, and responsive institution making a difference in the lives of students and the communities it serves.
UNCG is a:
- learner-centered, accessible, and inclusive community fostering intellectual inquiry to prepare students for meaningful lives and engaged citizenship;
- research university where collaborative scholarship and creative activity enhance quality of life across the life span;
- source of innovation and leadership meeting social, economic, and environmental challenges in the Piedmont Triad, North Carolina, and beyond; and
- global university integrating intercultural and international experiences and perspectives into learning, discovery, and service.
One of the sixteen campuses in the University of North Carolina system, UNCG is engages in a major campus expansion. Classified as a high research activity university, UNCG is also committed to high quality teaching to its more than 18,000 students in six colleges and schools.
Greensboro, NC and the Piedmont Triad Region Information
Greensboro is the third largest city in NC with about 270,000 people in a MSA of about 1.6 million. Located in the Piedmont Triad region of central North Carolina, with our own cultural and outdoor amenities, we are only a few hours from both the beach and mountains. With seven higher education institutions in the immediate area, a large industrial base, and proximity to the Research Triangle, we are an attractive location for dual career families.